Rice and Potato Cutlets
1. 1 cup rice (cooked)
2. 1 cup potatoes (boiled, peeled, and shredded)
3. 1/2 tsp salt
4. 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
5. 1 Tbsp green chili (chopped)
6. 1 tsp ginger (finely chopped)
7. 2 Tbsp cilantro (finely chopped, hara dhania)
8. 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
1. In a bowl mash the rice, rice should be semi mashed.
2. Add potatoes mix it well.
3. Now add all the other ingredients, salt, cumin seeds, green chilies, ginger, cilantro and lemon juice.
4. Mix should be firm and will be consistency of a sticky dough.
5. Grease your palm and divide them into 12 pieces.
6. make them in small size,Roll them in patties.
7. Now Heat the oilfor fry in a frying pan on medium high heat.
8. Oil should be moderately hot.
9. Drop the cutlets slowly into it, taking care not to overlap them.
10. Fry the cutlets until they are golden brown, turning occasionally.
11. This should take about 5 minutes. Take them out over a paper towel.
Enjoy Cutlets with green chutney.